New WebsiteComing! 2018-03-06T02:31:26+00:00

Home Forums Miscellaneous Site News New WebsiteComing!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote by: speng5

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

Will there be a ChatBox again? That was nice back when it worked

Man, if there is a chat function, I’m sure gonna be bummed out twdenney is gone.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

CedarStorm1975CedarStorm1975
    Participant

Quote by: speng5

Quote by: patrick

We are hoping for a launch date in November.

That’s perfect, that gives us time to whine and moan about the waterfowl season structure while it is still relevant. :mrgreen:

x2, haha 🙄

toadmeister
    Participant

Great news.

Will the new forums be compatible with Taptalk?

catmando
    Participant

Yeah I have not been on this site for quite some time except for the other day. lots of spam a new site will be nice thank you

kenhump
    Participant

:question: And :question:

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Coming along nicely….the shell is complete now it is just getting everything put into place. Timetable is up in the air, but we are think by the end of the year.

kenhump
    Participant

Thanks. Be a great Christmas present for the members.

1luckyguy
    Participant

Quote by: CedarStorm1975

AWESOME!!!! B) B) B) B) B) I’ve been a member for a very long time….back to the old days when it was just one guy a server and a lot of us with a common interest. Will this mean easier photo sharing????

The first thing on my wish list was easier photo sharing lol.

I agree, if photo sharing was easier I think the site would get more visitors and more would use it. Thank you Admins.

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Participant

Good grief! The amount of SPAM around here lately is absurd, at this point if things don’t get going soon, there won’t be anyone around to actually use the new site.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

hellrzr
    Participant

I agree with the SPAM. I don’t like to complain about a free website but it has gotten way out of hand! I feel bad for Patrick and the guys who help keep the site going. They are getting nailed bad. Hopefully the new site software will help them keep it at bay better?

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Yes the SPAM is ridiculous! Unfortunately there really is nothing we can do about it at this point other than delete them when we get a chance. It is a pain in the you know what. I know it makes using the site difficult but we just ask to stay patient and continue to support the site until we get the new version up and running.

hellrzr
    Participant

Thanks Patrick! I don’t post a ton but I do check in and read the site multiple times a day and will continue to do so. I know the SPAM crap isn’t your fault and it happens. Good luck getting the new site going and I look forward to it like everyone else/

CedarStorm1975CedarStorm1975
    Participant

Yes the SPAM is ridiculous! Unfortunately there really is nothing we can do about it at this point other than delete them when we get a chance. It is a pain in the you know what. I know it makes using the site difficult but we just ask to stay patient and continue to support the site until we get the new version up and running.

I was about to ask about that. Thanks for all the hard work 😀

kithkat
    Participant

I heard there was a new website coming.

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Participant

It will be up and running in November. Pretty sad actually, there have been six posts on here today and it’s opening weekend of deer season. Not one single picture or story. By the time the new site is up there will be no one left to see it, except for maybe the spammers.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.