Home Forums Miscellaneous Site News New WebsiteComing!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

as a nearly original member, I would like to hear from Tony some more and what of Goody and Driftless? I second the motion on not losing the lost post, and those delicious musky recipes . doc

Participant

😀 😀 Great news! Sincerely hope the photo sharing becomes MUCH easier

Participant

This is great maybe they can find the FAMOUS LOST POST, !

alan_50501alan_50501
    Participant

Awesome news!!!

Fort dodge

Participant

Quote by: Larry+Richard

as a nearly original member, I would like to hear from Tony some more and what of Goody and Driftless? I second the motion on not losing the lost post, and those delicious musky recipes . doc

😀 Same here Doc !!! Thanks Patrick

Participant

Great news. This morning, this is the only subject line that is not SPAM. Although, my skin has never been softer. I can remember things now that never even happened, and if I feel any younger I will be a frisky thought in my fathers head. 😀

Participant

Out with the old and in with new. Change was needed and will be interesting to see how things move forward.
    Side note……..didn’t realize until I was reading this thread how long it has been. 15 years a member for me. Still remember a lot of the old bunch. How about the first Iowa Outdoors hats?!?!?! Camo or Brown? I did 3 of the camos. Still have 2 of them!!!!! 😀

Ducks

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

Great news! We will be watching and waiting.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Blocked

Any word on the progress? As you can see the entire front page is SPAM, good grief.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Yeah it has gotten to the point of being ridiculous! The website is coming along, but it will still be a bit before the new site is operational. We are hoping for a launch date in November.

Participant

Quote by: patrick

We are hoping for a launch date in November.

That’s perfect, that gives us time to whine and moan about the waterfowl season structure while it is still relevant. :mrgreen:

Participant

Will there be a ChatBox again? That was nice back when it worked

WapelloMarkWapelloMark
    Participant

Thanks patrick B)

Participant

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

Will there be a ChatBox again? That was nice back when it worked

Man, if there is a chat function, I’m sure gonna be bummed out twdenney is gone.

Participant

You’ll be the only one.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.