New WebsiteComing! 2018-03-06T02:31:26+00:00

Home Forums Miscellaneous Site News New WebsiteComing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We have realized for some time that the site needed updates, modernization, and additions so I am happy and extremely excited to announce to everyone that this will finally be taking place in the upcoming months. We have signed off on a agreement with a local company to reconstruct the website. What will stay? Obviously the forums will still be a main feature of the new site, beyond that (really the only thing the current site offers) we are going to be giving our audience more info in the form articles, blogs, Q/A, and other informative features. The forums will also be going to a new platform that will make navigating the forums and using them a lot more user friendly. Oh yeah, and we will have updated and restrictive security on the new site, which means hopefully no more SPAM TRHEADS!!!!!!!!

Timeframe for this project will be roughly 4 months, at least that is what we are hoping. During that time nothing will change from what you currently see. When the time comes to flip the switch we will send out a message to everyone. To all the members that have been coming here for almost two decades to the ones that have been here for two weeks we thank you for using the site and supporting it! Stay tuned for a new site.

grizzwald660
    Participant

Thanks for all you do to keep this site up. Thanks

CedarStorm1975CedarStorm1975
    Participant

AWESOME!!!! B) B) B) B) B) I’ve been a member for a very long time….back to the old days when it was just one guy a server and a lot of us with a common interest. Will this mean easier photo sharing????

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Quote by: CedarStorm1975

AWESOME!!!! B) B) B) B) B) I’ve been a member for a very long time….back to the old days when it was just one guy a server and a lot of us with a common interest. Will this mean easier photo sharing????

The first thing on my wish list was easier photo sharing lol.

speng5
    Participant

Great news! Thanks, team – it’s nice to know that when we’re asked for feedback, it’s taken seriously and changes are coming. Can’t wait!

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Thank you Patrick.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant

From a very long time user……. 😯 THANK YOU!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

BigDud1983BigDud1983
    Participant

Awesome news!!!

NorhawkNorhawk
    Participant

This is exciting news to hear!! Can’t wait for the new forum! 😀

TeamAsgrow
    Participant

Will the new site support more members who prefer denim vest and carp fishing?

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Brian will be the headliner on the FRONT PAGE of the new site. Dressed accordingly of course.

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Quote by: bowfisher

Brian will be the headliner on the FRONT PAGE of the new site. Dressed accordingly of course.

I will contact him to set up his photo shoot….so long as he adheres to the “dressed accordingly clause”.

Drahts
    Participant

Good deal, been a member a long long time. The spam has been overwhelming lately and there are some long overdue upgrades. Good on ya for moving on up. Looking forward to the new upgrades.

Ihuntcurs
    Participant

That would be great. If the picture adding is easier, I may finally be able to add my first picture ever.

speng5
    Participant

Carp fishing is getting its own subforum. Other new subforums will be “Are Food Plots Baiting?”, “Favorite Muskie and Smallmouth Recipes,” “Coyote Houndsmen Only”, “Places to Catch a Limit of Walleyes Easily”, and “Shotgun Deer Drivers.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.