Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How about a “New posts” or “What’s New” tab? Something that would list all new posts and topics since our last visit. A shortcut so we don’t have to go through each sub-forum individually.

stick500stick500
    Participant

Yeh, the new or latest posts section is half as big as the old one. If they just doubled the size of it, that would be good, too.

stick500stick500
    Participant

I meant the “Recent Topics” section that pops up in the forum menu. There’s only the 5 most recent posts. 15 would be much better.

also, I don’t see yet how I can edit a post- maybe that is still being worked on

Participant

We don’t need a limit at all. If you’ve been gone for 2 days and 24 subjects were posted on, list them all.

cowboycowboy
    Participant

I’d like to be able to see who was online, and a member list. Maybe they are here and I haven’t found them.

Participant

yea with only 5 recent topics a lot of topics will be missed. yes im too lazy to scroll through all the sub-forums.

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

We are still in the process of fine tuning and adding some features.  Right now is just the fingers crossed hoping it works stage:)

Blocked

What date exactly did the old forum go offline?

Blocked

Again what date did the old forum in the old format go offline?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Avatar twdenney.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!