Home Forums Fishing Walleye Fishing New post

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Most just checking to see if anyone still checks in on here since the newest post is months old.  How’s the fishing been in your area?

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

And that last post was mine!

Finally got out last night in SE Iowa and did pretty well bass fishing.  Fish were stacked on deep structure, wacky worm was the hot ticket!

Count Bassie
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Central Iowa fishing has been great, but I am not targeting any particular fish.  I fish out of a motorized kayak, so it’s mostly trolling small lakes around Des Moines.

I stop here once in a while and unfortunately it is not used liked it used to be.

lunker99
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Good to see a few people are still checking in here.  Been chasing eyes this summer, finding enough to keep it entertaining.

orngruffee
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi All

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hey ornery gruff lol.  Anyone been trying to fish in this heat? Spent a few days fishing in Wyoming for walleyes but haven’t got my boat wet in a month!

Brad Phillips
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Caught a few Smallies on the Cedar this morning.

Yes, this place is a shell of what it once was.  First time I have logged in, in a couple of years.

Count Bassie
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Heading out to Blue Herron this evening to do some kayak catching. I caught a really nice large mouth and a muskie there last week. I have been fishing that lake for twenty years and had no clue it held muskie.

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That’s a pleasant surprise!  I fished Belva Deer Saturday early before the heat. Finally found a pattern and probably caught 20 bass, nothing big.  Lost a nice 4 pounder at the boat. Tough time of year but nice at sunrise.  Temps sure feel good this morning!

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Bass fished Lake Darling this morning. Started in the rain but became a beautiful morning. Nothing fast and furious but managed a couple three pounders.

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have not seen a single reply after mine on August 19, even tho I know others have posted.  What is going on???

Count Bassie
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I wonder if they are having issues with their hosting service. It seems like there is a lot of latency navigating this site.

Heading to Blue Heron tonight as fishing has been decent the last couple of times. I caught crappies, bass, wipers, and channel cats. The wipers and crappies were small, but the cats and bass were decent.

Tight lines all!

alan_50501
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi all.. I don’t think I’ve been logged in here in almost a year.. Glad to see it still up

Fort dodge

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

There have been multiple posts on this thread and none are showing after the first page.  I thought someone was going to be taking care of this site?

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Still can’t see any other responses.  Anyone there???

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I see people posting but can’t see their posts, grrrr.

Count Bassie
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Same here.

I fished Blue Heron last night. Three little wipers and a couple of crappies.

Heading to the BWCA Saturday.

cowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Weird, I can see your post but not any of the others.

Good luck up north, I am jealous.  Used to go to Canada every year, need to get back, amazing fishing up there.

lunker99
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’ll try again, tried responding couple weeks ago but post never showed up

lunker99
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like it’s fixed for me at the moment

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.