Mountain Lion in DesMonies2019-05-09T12:34:51-05:00

Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting Mountain Lion in DesMonies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok Coydog I was shocked today to see an article in our Wyoming newspaper about a mountain lion in downtown DesMonies. Its on I235 and 31st street so that is a pretty good description of location. The photo is the real thing. You need to check this out. https://trib.com/news/national/wildlife-officials-confirm-des-moines-mountain-lion-sighting/article_850ded88-365e-50f8-bc70-03e37d2c0f9b.html

Whip

Participant

I just saw video footage of the mountain lion on the local news. Yes, it is for sure the real thing.

Participant

I’m not to surprised, Whip.  Another lion was seen a few days ago.  Around 3:30pm roaming the Wolf Lake edition neighborhood. I spoke with one of the guys who seen it. He said it was huge.

Participant

Oh by the way…meow.

WhipWhip
    Participant

Ev I’m going to retire on June 28. I going to teach an EMT class this fall and an EMT P class next spring but no more running active.I also have an invite to go lion hunting with a former student that runs lions year round for researchers and outfitters. He told my son to load up my horse and we will hunt this fall. I can’t wait to take a lion. Then the only legal game animal left for me to take is a mountain goat unless they open the grizzly bear season. Go get that cat in Iowa!!

Whip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!