Lost/Stolen itms 2018-09-11T14:19:53+00:00

Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Lost/Stolen itms

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All,

Saturday night I had generously donated my tackle bag, a scheels bag the biggest the carry dark blue and black to a less fortunate individual who wanted to break into my garage to take it.  Also he/she took my Iowa Hakeye golf tour bag with my left handed clubs in there.  I am posting just in case anyone sees anything like this, I literally have thousands of dollars in my tackle box so this 20plus yrs of tackle in the making.  Its going to take forever to replace everything and is just disheartening to say the least.  If someone sees anything please let me know.  I’m located in Urbandale, IA or the metro area if some don’t know.  I have a police report on file, but they said its a long shot as well.  I think it has to be my neighbors to only target a select few things worth the most value in my garage.  But i could be wrong.

thanks and have a great day

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by BigDud1983 BigDud1983.
    nahdogg79
    Participant

sorry, wil insurance cover anything? I had stuff stolen from my garage and driveway (a basketball hoop) and the police were off little help. My stuff was of too little value to claim.

BigDud1983BigDud1983
    Participant

i just got off the phone with them, b/c i don’t have receipts dating back ten yrs they’ll going to give me little to less than nothing is basically what i have out of the call.  I have forms to fill out then send in.  We shall see.

DG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.