Home Forums Miscellaneous Classifieds Looking in to buying .270

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am looking into buying a .270 with scope for my son for his birthday. I’m just seeing what is out there. I would like a scope on it as well. Looking to spend around $350.  If you have one to offer up let me know. I really appreciate you looking at this and thank you. Please post here or txt/call Chris at 319-480-0196. If you post on here it may be a day or two for me to reply just so you know.

Participant

I am looking into buying a .270 with scope for my son for his birthday. I’m just seeing what is out there. I would like a scope on it as well. Looking to spend around $350. If you have one to offer up let me know. I really appreciate you looking at this and thank you. Please post here or txt/call Chris at 319-480-0196. If you post on here it may be a day or two for me to reply just so you know.

Check out rifles made by Savage. They are reasonably priced. Et tend to have very accurate factory barrels. I’ve owned 3 savage rifles & all were accurate. Two of them were extremely accurate out of the box. The only downside to savage rifles. Are their rifle stocks. To thick for my liking.  I owned a Savage 22-250. Shooting prone @ 200yrds with 55gr Remington soft nose ammo. It would shoot a touching clover leaf pattern.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.