Home Forums Hunting Firearms Lodi, WI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anybody shot at the range in Lodi!? Looking for somewhere to shoot at 600 and 1000yds.

Participant

I drove past it today, but that’s as close as I’ve ever come. (sorry, not much help)

casey_leecasey_lee
    Participant

Mapquest says its a 2.5hr drive from my house so it wouldnt be to far! Ive been ringing an 8″ gong at 600 and would like to start working on groups at that distance but Ive never been to a big range so id like to find someone or a group to tag along with!

Participant

There is a guy registered here that lives around Lansing, I believe he comp shoots in Lodi. I’ll look for his name.

PM’d ya

Participant

That guys me, lol. I shoot up there all the time. Ive been to a lot of the ranges around the country and Lodi has one of the nicest out there. They also have one of the smoothest run matches in the country as well. The range officially goes out to 1200 but some locals cut a few trees down and you can get to 1400+ yards. It is a private range, membership is around 250 a year I believe. They have 1000 yd practice every Wednesday unless its ridiculously cold like it has been lately. You don’t have to be a member to shoot or watch the matches though. Lacrosse also has a 600yd range that has regular matches. I believe there is a 2 year wait to be a member there. Like Lodi you don’t have to be a member to shoot the matches. PM me if you have any other questions or would want to go up there with me sometime.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.