Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation Las Vegas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Why no discussion?

Participant

Maybe because its a tad soon to be tossing this into the pile of divisive political issues on the heels of a major tragedy. There will be time enough Im sure to dissect this situation and point fingers at one party or another as to whos “fault” crap like this is.

Prayers to all those affected.

Participant

x2 Speng

There aren’t nearly enough details available yet to have a constructive dialogue about this inhumane tragedy. Listening to the cell phone video chilled me to the bone, and I just cannot imagine what the people caught in the crossfire felt and are feeling today.d Prayers and thoughts to the victims and their families, and if you have a blood center nearby it may be a good time to donate.

In a couple days I am sure the usual suspects will politicize and claim a macabre “victory” in this debate. My hope is that on this forum we can remain united and level-headed.

NorhawkNorhawk
    Participant

Same thoughts as Speng 5, it is too early tell. Such a sad and tragic event…Thoughts and prayers will all of those affected.

Participant

Clearly the weapons used were illegal.

Participant

Quote by: mhock

How so? Nothing is clear at this point. In Nevada Class III weapons are legal.

There is nothing concrete at this moment aside from the fact that someone snapped and hundreds of people were injured and dozens died due to his

Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

There is nothing concrete at this moment aside from the fact that someone snapped and hundreds of people were injured and dozens died due to his

X2.

The guy reportedly owned airplanes so he could have had a Class III firearms license if he so desired.

Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

My mistake. Didn’t realize fully automatic were legal. Thanks for correcting me.

Participant

after watching the Tv Show Sons of Guns and then finding out what kind of a real person Will Hayden is and he having access to all kinds of Automatiic weapons. It will not surprise me that this guy has a Lic for automatic weapons. The Bottom line is a bat $hit crazy man shot up a Concert and Killed a Bunch of innocent people and wounded a lot more.. This world is just becoming to crazy. I was in Vegas at a George Strait concert in July. Makes me think no place is safe these days. I send thoughts and Prayers to all those people and their family and I lowered my Flag to Half Mast today. I wish I knew the right answer to fix this kind of stuff from happening. I just don’t understand how someone can do this. 😥

NorhawkNorhawk
    Participant

X2 The world definitely seems to be getting crazier at times.

Quote by: drmac22

after watching the Tv Show Sons of Guns and then finding out what kind of a real person Will Hayden is and he having access to all kinds of Automatiic weapons. It will not surprise me that this guy has a Lic for automatic weapons. The Bottom line is a bat $hit crazy man shot up a Concert and Killed a Bunch of innocent people and wounded a lot more.. This world is just becoming to crazy. I was in Vegas at a George Strait concert in July. Makes me think no place is safe these days. I send thoughts and Prayers to all those people and their family and I lowered my Flag to Half Mast today. I wish I knew the right answer to fix this kind of stuff from happening. I just don’t understand how someone can do this. 😥

Participant

The weapons were used illegally, whatever they were. The shooter was insane and therefore trying to reason out why he did what he did will be fruitless.

Taking your and my guns and rights away because of what he did would be like casterating yourself because your neighbor has too many kids

Participant

It’s funny you mention Will Hayden. That was the first person I thought of whe they showed the gunman’s picture.

Participant

It’s funny you mention Will Hayden. That was the first person I thought of whe they showed the gunman’s picture.

Your right..! Wow! i really didnt intend that. Just saying that alot of crazy people who you never know how they really are.

Participant

What really irritates me is the democrats already getting on their soap box about tougher gun laws to prevent stuff like this. However, what they have found about this guy so far would suggest nothing that would disqualify him as a gun owner. Plain and simple, you cant pass laws to stop crazy people from doing crazy things.

Ol Killary already out making statements against silencers and the NRA, not sure what silencers have to do with this situation. Other Dems taking the podium to preach tougher gun laws. Looks like they have no concern about the situation, they just see this as another opportunity to push their agenda.

Participant

Quote by: oaxaca

Why no discussion?

What are waiting for, we or at least I know what you are wanting or going to say. Even when the facts are out, whether correct or not, you and your party will twist it so you can push your agenda. They found ingredients to make a bomb and could have thrown that from the same window and done just as much. Timothy McVey used explosives to create the United States worst mass killing. It’s only a matter of time before the US experiences another truck bomb, but you and the Liberals will concentrate on the pistol or assault rifle that the individual purchased at a gun show like you did with McVey. So what are you waiting for, Oaxaca.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.