Home Forums Fishing Ice Fishing K-Drill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

OK, time to retire the 30 year old Eskimo, although it has served me well, it stinks, is loud, is messy, & is heavy. I want light & 8″. I drill a fair amount of holes, but nothing extreme. I do not mind paying the $$$ if it is worth it. Any opinions on the K- drill?

Participant

Quote by: sparkie

OK, time to retire the 30 year old Eskimo, although it has served me well, it stinks, is loud, is messy, & is heavy. I want light & 8″. I drill a fair amount of holes, but nothing extreme. I do not mind paying the $$$ if it is worth it. Any opinions on the K- drill?

I have personally guided with the k drill for 3 years. I have never replaced blades this thing is for REAL and worth the money.

I have them on display in the store, stop by and check it out.

Thanks
    Chris

hotrodhotrod
    Participant

I have ran the k-drill for 2 full years now. It has gone way over what I had expected. I use it on a brushless 18volt drill, no clam plate or anything, just the bar handle that came with the drill. This thing is so nice when moving around, so light and anyone can use it. Most drills come with 2 batteries, and if you drill 50 holes or less a day, that is plenty. Like mentioned above, the blades are as sharp as they were when I bought it, and it has drilled a lot of holes. If you have a quality brushless drill, this purchase is a no-brainer dude.

Blocked

Seems pricey..compared to other options. I have drilled lots of holes with a much much cheaper converted hand auger to brushed drill and have no complaints. I t would have to be a complete revelation compared to others for the money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.