Home Forums Trapping / Fur Handling Trapping Just sold fur!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Sold 123 coon this morning, avg. 23.75 all were first two week coon, also sold 11 rats avg 9.25… All fur was finished

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

What about all the blue and 2x or under fur? What did he offer on those?

Participant

Where did u sell? Haven’t heard anyone getting that good of average.

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

Either it was cherry picked or I’m driving to where that guy is to sell every coon I can and forget the auction. That’s nearly double of current averages on prime coon (not the first 2 weeks). That’s $5 more than my average last year at auction. And prices sure didn’t go up since then!!

Participant

Maybe got April Fools and Christmas Eve mixed up?

Participant

B.S. flag.
    😆

Participant

B.S flag for sure.

Participant

Quote by: medicdano

Either it was cherry picked or I’m driving to where that guy is to sell every coon I can and forget the auction. That’s nearly double of current averages on prime coon (not the first 2 weeks). That’s $5 more than my average last year at auction. And prices sure didn’t go up since then!!

No kidding, ill drive across the state-through the night if I have to- if ill average over 20.

Participant

Quote by: medicdano

No kidding, ill drive across the state-through the night if I have to- if ill average over 20.

Participant

Based on your numbers it looks like you grossed about (123 x $23.75) + (11 x $9.25) = $2921.25 + $101.75 = $3,023. Sounds like a pretty good haul.

Participant

Just kidding guys, didn’t mean to work any body up but only avg. 10.00 on the last coon I sold

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.