Home Forums Miscellaneous Gardening John Deere 110 Lawn Tractor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,
    Have a mid 70’s JD110, starts, runs, mows, has electric deck raise, 4 speed, Kohler engine, pretty good shape for the age.
    I’m sure there’s some savvy JD guys on here.
    Looking for a potential value on it. Thinking of parting with it.
    Thanks,

Participant

Not worth much to a dealer, so you’d better find someone that enjoys the vintage stuff.

Participant

Good old mower. Had one. Might still have a few parts around.
    Gave it to stepson, still going.

alan_50501alan_50501
    Participant

Not worth much to a dealer…you would be better off selling your self… a dealer might only give you 100 to 150.00 tops or you can sell it your self for maybe 300….Last year I had a rider that was 1 year old took it to a dealer he gave me 600.00 for that one only because I was spending 4,000 on a new and better mower I also went from a 42″ tractor to a 54″ zero turn. So i got 2 zero turn mowers ones a 52 other is a 54″ My experiences is an older rider is not worth much

Fort dodge

Participant

Search Google for JD 110/111/112 and similar era JD mowers. There is a cult following of those classics. You should easily be able to find a ballpark value, and perhaps even a buyer. These mowers fall into the ‘all iron, the way they ought to be made’ bucket. Craigslist is also a good way to find out what the market is along with Tractorhouse.com.

Participant

We had JD 110 1971 none running, with mower and tiller, also snowblower. We sold it on craigslist for 600 dollars. A person wanted it to restore.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.