Home Forums Hunting Waterfowling Iowa city Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anyone around the Iowa City area want to link up for a waterfowl hunt. Have some permission on hard to get land. Have seen multiple people around scouting birds but havent been able to make contact with anyone. Shoot me a pm here and we can exchange contact information.

Participant

Hi there DBC,

Are you still looking for a waterfowling partner? I’m in the CR area and haven’t hunted ducks around here for years (been going to ND up until recently) and am looking to go this fall sometime. Usually hunted the Hawkeye Wildlife Area back in the day and was thinking of trying that out again.

Kyle

Participant

I mainly Duck and Goose hunt Corn fields and more than willing to have you along. Send me a message through the sight and we can exchange contact information.

Participant

Why hosting your website on Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Europe is better than shared hosting?

Participant

I’m in the Shueyville area. been here a year and a half.. Looking for a hunting friend but I hunt with a FAT Bike to get away from the crowds. If you have a bike and are willing to use it to Hunt send me a PM.

N9BOW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.