Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter I, Caveman

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How many bowhunters kneel down next to a kill and stroke its nose for 5 minutes? It was strange. I’m not belittling the death of an animal to sustain life, but that was weird.

Participant

Quote by: dartsportsteve

How many bowhunters kneel down next to a kill and stroke its nose for 5 minutes? It was strange. I’m not belittling the death of an animal to sustain life, but that was weird.

Or completely cover their face in it’s blood. I was a little disturbed about how they showed the “hunt” and the death of the elk. It seemed a little class-less and staged for my liking. Then they just tossed the quarters into the creek. I wonder how many of them got sick after the whole experiment? No thanks.

Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Quote by: dartsportsteve

Or completely cover their face in it’s blood. I was a little disturbed about how they showed the “hunt” and the death of the elk. It seemed a little class-less and staged for my liking. Then they just tossed the quarters into the creek. I wonder how many of them got sick after the whole experiment? No thanks.

No kidding…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.