Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting Hunting newbie Orange city area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wanted to say hello. I am a avid bass fisherman, and had real success last summer/fall.

I have lived in the area for 3 years now and just really getting back into my outdoor roots. Grew up on a farm in nw Kansas.

I never had to take my hunters saftey course since i was a youngin. Moved to Dallas Texas and grew into the city life.

Growing up trapping with my dad has always remained in my mind. I think this is why i want to get into yote hunting.

Thanks for your time now i have to go read the newbie coyote hunting post.

If anyone lives around the area that could help a guy out with some tips it would be great to go out on a hunt.

I can guarantee a good day of fishing altho from shore. Great if you have kids and want to catch some nice 13-18inch bass. Once the weather warms up.

Thanks for reading,
    Jason

Participant

My best advice for you is to stay on this site and listen ,take notes and there is nothing better than getting out there and finding what works and what doesn’t.

Participant

Welcome Jason. Thanks for the intro. There are plenty of yotes in NW Iowa. Check the area NE of Oak Grove state park. Last time I camped there I heard them all nearly nite . 😉

Participant

i live on an acreage outside alton so im like 8 miles from orange city

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.