Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter Huge asteroid headed for close encounter with Earth

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Closest approach will occur at 5:28 p.m. Chicago time Tuesday when the asteroid passes within 202,000 miles of Earth.
    2005 YU55 were to plow into Earth, it would blast out a crater four miles across and 1,700 feet deep, according to Melosh. Think a magnitude-7 earthquake and 70-foot-high tsunami waves. I had seen predictions that it would hit on the other side of the pacific ocean. The sites and gone now.
    I need to go fishing.

Participant

Let me know if it gets closer, i wont bother calling the plumber to get the potatoe out my son flushed down the toilet.

Participant

Quote by: 7thCrowWing

Let me know if it gets closer, i wont bother calling the plumber to get the potatoe out my son flushed down the toilet.

X2 made my day!

Participant

Quote by: 7thCrowWing

😀
    thats funny!

bigbuck31ptbigbuck31pt
    Participant

Quote by: huntersafe

Closest approach will occur at 5:28 p.m. Chicago time Tuesday when the asteroid passes within 202,000 miles of Earth.
    2005 YU55 were to plow into Earth, it would blast out a crater four miles across and 1,700 feet deep, according to Melosh. Think a magnitude-7 earthquake and 70-foot-high tsunami waves. I had seen predictions that it would hit on the other side of the pacific ocean. The sites and gone now.
    I need to go fishing.

202,000 miles seems like a long ways away to me.

"In The Wind He's Still Alive" RIP Scott Ferris

CedarStorm1975CedarStorm1975
    Participant

(Grabs 12 gauge from closet) PULL!!!!! 😆 !!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.