Home Forums Miscellaneous The Battlefront HMMMM?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wonder if Mt Gox is FDIC insured? :mrgreen:

Participant

Not to worry, I hear Al Gore and Obama have it under control. About 11 tons of Franklins should cover it. 😉

Participant

Bitcoins for sale best offer? 😯

Sad but some form of this will probably be the money of the electronic age. Hopefully with better backing.

Participant

🙂 A bitcoin post on Iowa Outdoors?! 🙂 Neat, I just sold mine (9.3 at $5,300) just because I think the market is headed south for a bit. As many say, it will either be enormous or it will bomb out completely.

I plan to work more on figuring out how to help merchants implement it and less time throwing money at it. The crypto-world is a trip though, I posted some software over on bitcointalk.org, sold to 10 people and got what amounted to >2,000$ worth of Bitcoin. (It was the extracted hashing algo used for another alt-crypto NXT)

It is the most impressive invention in recent years in my opinion. It has a ridiculous elegance about it that suggest that it’s creator was either a genius or a large collection of intelligent people working together. Also, Mtgox was just an exchange people used to trade it, not anything central to Bitcoin itself.

Participant

Quote by: Will999

🙂 A bitcoin post on Iowa Outdoors?! 🙂 Neat, I just sold mine (9.3 at $5,300) just because I think the market is headed south for a bit. As many say, it will either be enormous or it will bomb out completely.

I plan to work more on figuring out how to help merchants implement it and less time throwing money at it. The crypto-world is a trip though, I posted some software over on bitcointalk.org, sold to 10 people and got what amounted to >2,000$ worth of Bitcoin. (It was the extracted hashing algo used for another alt-crypto NXT)

It is the most impressive invention in recent years in my opinion. It has a ridiculous elegance about it that suggest that it’s creator was either a genius or a large collection of intelligent people working together. Also, Mtgox was just an exchange people used to trade it, not anything central to Bitcoin itself.

*bump, I probably should have not done that… 🙂 As it’s nearing $5,000 each. I should bump again at $50,000 each. 😆 Whole thing is now valued at about 80 Billion dollars. Of course if I had just exchanged what I had then for it’s little brother equivalent (Ethereum) I’d now have $14,098,800.00. That’s right 14 MILLION dollars… *dang* In retrospect, I’m not sure the $5,300 was worth it…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.