Home Forums Hunting Firearms Glock 23 0.40 Caliber

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I also had been contemplating a Glock, after all the glowing reports. I finally held one Sat. at the gunshow in Altoona. No more contemplating. It just felt wrong in my hand. I’m not knocking the gun, just does not fit me.

Participant

Before you run out a and buy something else. The Glock 27 now comes with 2 different grip plates you can remove. So with some of you where it didn’t fit your hand (which I understand) give it a try. I have a couple thousand rounds in my G22 and it is my conceal gun in winter. I can get away with a full gun being 6’3″ 250lbs, but my next gun is for sure the 27!

Participant

Quote by: pheasant1

Before you run out a and buy something else. The Glock 27 now comes with 2 different grip plates you can remove. So with some of you where it didn’t fit your hand (which I understand) give it a try. I have a couple thousand rounds in my G22 and it is my conceal gun in winter. I can get away with a full gun being 6’3″ 250lbs, but my next gun is for sure the 27!

Those plates *might* help, but there are still equally good firearms that are YEARS ahead of Glock in terms of natural comfort. Until Glock redesigns their grip, that will never change.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.