Home Forums Miscellaneous Gardening Gardening 2018

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: rdwmpb

Quote by: Maverick

Quote by: DGorman

I’m going to have to try that this year. I wish I had seen it last year before I pulled the plants before the first frost. Some of them had stems that were over 1.5″ diameter. All this gardening talk got me going so I ordered some Count Dracula pepper seeds last night and ill be starting some others this weekend.

I had to google Count Dracula peppers, those are cool!

How spicy are the count dracula’s? I have been getting what I call little spicy effers from menards for the past few years. Don’t even know their real name. Very spicy when I let them dry then grind them up for pepper flakes. I’m always open to new peppers.

They seem to be a novelty pepper only ranging from 8000-30000 shu, so basically between jalapeno and cayenne for heat. I’ve been smoking and dehydrating a lot of peppers lately and grinding them into powder. Most of it comes from ghost and scorpion peppers so it’s much hotter than these will be. I ordered these solely because they look to be something different. Not sure where you’re located but I could probably spare some mystery cherry pepper seeds along with some ghost or scorpions seeds.

rdwmpb
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: rdwmpb

Quote by: Maverick

I’m going to have to try that this year. I wish I had seen it last year before I pulled the plants before the first frost. Some of them had stems that were over 1.5″ diameter. All this gardening talk got me going so I ordered some Count Dracula pepper seeds last night and ill be starting some others this weekend.

I had to google Count Dracula peppers, those are cool!

How spicy are the count dracula’s? I have been getting what I call little spicy effers from menards for the past few years. Don’t even know their real name. Very spicy when I let them dry then grind them up for pepper flakes. I’m always open to new peppers.

They seem to be a novelty pepper only ranging from 8000-30000 shu, so basically between jalapeno and cayenne for heat. I’ve been smoking and dehydrating a lot of peppers lately and grinding them into powder. Most of it comes from ghost and scorpion peppers so it’s much hotter than these will be. I ordered these solely because they look to be something different. Not sure where you’re located but I could probably spare some mystery cherry pepper seeds along with some ghost or scorpions seeds.

I appreciate the gesture. I’ll find something. Got a Earl May gift card for Xmas so will have to check that out. Peppers and tomatoes I can do so many things with.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.