FS Enfield 1917 Model Sporterized Price Drop2019-06-04T18:01:37-05:00

Home Forums Miscellaneous Classifieds FS Enfield 1917 Model Sporterized Price Drop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Got this about a year ago, Remington manufactured 30-06 and marked.  Someone had a quality sport rifle conversion done to this rifle by a gunsmith and my guess never used it. The barrel is perfect, action very tight and it has a Redfield front sight and Lyman rear peep and I have both Disc (?) hunting and target. Professionally installed recoil pad and it looks to be re-blued also. Have a part box of 30-06 Federals to go with and more ammo available to purchase…. cheap.  Price now $320 and I live in Ankeny. Please use the email  wm  george six four at hot mail dot com. I have lots of pictures to send if you have a fast connection.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Avatar wmgeorge64.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Avatar wmgeorge64.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Avatar wmgeorge64.
    Participant

I am wondering this AD has been up for weeks and not even one question?

Participant

I’m going to say that the asking price is a little high. Just my opinion, I have one very similar but in 303 that was purchased for a lot less.

Participant

303 is a British rifle or was built intended for that Country, 30-06 was for the US. This one was made by Remington, does not have the battle sights,   but US Lyman and Redfield professionally installed as was the recoil pad and the bluing. It appears to have a new or the barrel is in new condition.  When I see war surplus,  worn out rifles selling for $275 – $360 I wonder.

Like this one from Aim Surplus > https://aimsurplus.com/laminated-stock-russian-mosin-nagant-91-30-7-62x54r-rifle-tula

But I do not “need” the money so I guess I will hang on to it.  When the roving hordes come up from the big city carrying those wimpy .223  toy guns I can set on top of my house and pick them off one by one 🙂 .  Shootin those squirrels and prairie dogs seems like good practice now.  I will have an outside kitchen set up to feed my neighbors, but no hordes. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!