Home Forums Hunting Archery Found Elk Grove Buck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Been a minute since my last post but I thought this a good place to try and help a hunter recover their deer.

Found a 9 point last night in Guthrie county Elk Grove area. Deer likely shot yesterday morning as the lighted nock was still glowing which allowed us to find this buck.

If you or someone you know made a shot on this deer and didn’t recover it please contact me on this thread or through messenger.  Not on here much anymore but ill stay tuned in for a couple weeks.  I’ll ask you some questions about the arrow we found in the buck and if it’s your deer, I’ll walk you to where we found it or send you OnX pin drop on it.

I also took the arrow out of the deer and made it more visible if someone went out looking for it last night.

Hope to connect someone with their deer.

cowboycowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thanks for trying, hope someone finds their deer.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Happy to say with a little parking lot conversation this morning we were able to connect the right hunter with his deer.

Even managed to drag a couple out ourselves tonight.

I did loose a safety harness hookup on the tree though. At the end of the day it was too frozen with me attached to do anything but cut it. LOL.

cowboycowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Brrr!

primitiveprimitive
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That’s great to hear. Hunters helping hunters. Thank you.

primitive

OldbearOldbear
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Atta boy that was very nice of your effort.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.