Home Forums Fishing Ice Fishing Forums in other surounding states.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was wondering what you guys look at as far as forums from Minnesota, Dakotas, and Wisconsin. Looking for some good ice fishing locations further north, looks like going to have to head that way for some real good ice. Have an itch i need to scratch!

Participant

Quote by: dumperbilly

I was wondering what you guys look at as far as forums from Minnesota, Dakotas, and Wisconsin. Looking for some good ice fishing locations further north, looks like going to have to head that way for some real good ice. Have an itch i need to scratch!

iceshanty dot com.

Participant

Quote by: Shane123

iceshanty dot com.

X2

Participant

Yeah im familiar with Ice Shanty, just curious if there were any other options. Thanks for your responses.

Participant

Yeah im familiar with Ice Shanty, just curious if there were any other options. Thanks for your responses.

good point. i will be following this thread just to see. once i found shanty, i stopped looking. however this place is my home, love the crowd here, even the bad apples 🙂

Participant

Hot Spot Outdoors

Participant
    Participant

Walleye Hunter

Participant

Lake-link.com fishing reports for several upper Midwest states
    N

Participant

Thanks, Ill check theses sites out. I’ve found that looking on the net can be a great rescource but sometimes just better to ask to find the better sites.

Participant

Quite a few different ones…iceshanty being a big one. Iowasportsman.com seems to take the gold just from their traffic intake alone. They can really market their online resources.

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Fishing Minnesota, IDO=I do fishing,LSF=Lake State Fishing,Midwest angling, Iceleaders.com,nodakoutdoors. They all have.com behind them and heres one of our own ryanhale.net .

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.