Forum Reader 2012-12-26T00:43:27+00:00
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is Iowa Sportsman forum compatible with any of the forum reader software out there like Forum Runner?
    thanks

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

dkwolf
    Participant

Very highly doubt it — the software IS runs on was custom-written. If it was run on one of the standard, commercially-available platforms there would likely be a mobile skin/reader for it, but I don’t see any of them being able to support IS coding.

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

Quote by: dkwolf

Very highly doubt it — the software IS runs on was custom-written. If it was run on one of the standard, commercially-available platforms there would likely be a mobile skin/reader for it, but I don’t see any of them being able to support IS coding.

10-4
    thanks for the info.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

The forums are a BBpress platform with some customization so it could be compatible but I am unsure.  Let me do some checking.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.