Home Forums Hunting Waterfowling FAT BIKE Hunter – How bout you?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Blocked

Fairly new to the area, been here a year and a half. I hunt the Hawkeye Management area with my bow when I’m  not out at my farm in Jackson County. Its been about 8 years since I’ve been duck Hunting. Heading out this year to rekindle the Duck Spirit. I’ve had a MoMarch FatBoy DP and a Gatortail Surface drive back in the day when I really pursued the Divers and Puddle Duck.

Looking to pal around in the outdoors with a like minded FAT Bike/ Mountain Bike Hunter. I have scouted a decent spot for Duck Opener. Requires biking back into the spot. Willing to share what I found. I’ve never hunted this place before so we’ll see how it goes.

Ive been around the block for almost 53 years now. I’m not a newb looking for your secret spot…I have plenty of my own (albeit not around here but im feeling pretty good about the scouting so far over the past year) I value my time spent with good people above all else when it comes to the outdoors.

I have Dekes and a good Lab (Peach) If you have a bike (and I am emphasizing this) and are interested in using that bike to Hunt and Fish for Trout and Deer and Ducks give me a reply.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.