Home Forums Hunting Dog Training Energy bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I noticed by older Britt. seems to run out of energy mid morning while hunting. Any recommendation for a energy bar that you have used?

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

My dog used to use Workin Dog Energy Jell.

I don’t know if they make it any more, their phone number was 1-888-414-7387.

She really liked it.

Looking on line there is a canine endurance jell from Indigenous Pet Products Phone number is 1-844-661-4055.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

I use nutrition products from Wilderness Athlete. They work for me. I understand this means nothing. Point being they have just put out a k9 product line. It’s fairly new, but may be worth looking into. Good luck

kelkel
    Participant

Quote by: drifty4

She really liked it.

Looking on line there is a canine endurance jell from Indigenous Pet Products Phone number is 1-844-661-4055.

How do you give? Water or other method?
    Thanks

kelkel
    Participant

Quote by: mhock

I use nutrition products from Wilderness Athlete. They work for me. I understand this means nothing. Point being they have just put out a k9 product line. It’s fairly new, but may be worth looking into. Good luck

Thanks for your help, I will give them a try.

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

Quote by: kel

Quote by: drifty4

She really liked it.

How do you give? Water or other method?
    Thanks

It was a jell in a tube, just squirt it out and they loved it. It made a nice treat in the field.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

Kel Call mike 515-955-4801 and talk to him about this product https://www.k9performance.com/shop/power-boost-9487

great friend of Mine and has been making this product for years. He knows the ins and outs of the dog’s Bodies!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.