Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Duplicate Hard Copy Licenses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just learned and maybe I’m a little slow on it that you can purchase a hard copy hunting and fishing license.   Beings my old Lifetime combination and trapping licenses were getting a little unreadable when I saw the hard copies could be purchased a got a Duplicate for Lifetime Hunting, Fishing, Trapping and my wife’s Lifetime Fishing.  Each duplicate is $4.50 and $5 for each hard copy.  They did put I believe and expiration  date on it but its 12/31/2311 so it should be the last one I need.  Ha

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

Yep, I ordered a hard copy of my life time licenses with my online deer license this year, much better than the paper one.

Participant

I just learned and maybe I’m a little slow on it that you can purchase a hard copy hunting and fishing license. Beings my old Lifetime combination and trapping licenses were getting a little unreadable when I saw the hard copies could be purchased a got a Duplicate for Lifetime Hunting, Fishing, Trapping and my wife’s Lifetime Fishing. Each duplicate is $4.50 and $5 for each hard copy. They did put I believe and expiration date on it but its 12/31/2311 so it should be the last one I need. Ha

Where can they be bought?

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Any ELS station could do it but truthfully I wouldn’t go to your your Walmart.  I went to the gun shop over here and they fixed me right up.  They gave  me a new paper duplicate then within 10 days the hard copy comes in the mail.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

You can also do it on line on the DNR site.  They will mail it to you…..mine was pretty quick too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.