Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation Dick’s

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If I were the owner of Dick’s SG, I personally wouldn’t have made this move, but I respect the right they have for doing it. They simply stopped carrying specific merchandise. Stores actually do this often. It may bring in more customers for them, and then again, it may loose customers for them. Either way…

Participant

Quote by: BrownItsDown

If I were the owner of Dick’s SG, I personally wouldn’t have made this move, but I respect the right they have for doing it. They simply stopped carrying specific merchandise. Stores actually do this often. It may bring in more customers for them, and then again, it may loose customers for them. Either way…

My guess is it may boost sales at first, people from the left wanting to shop there right away because it makes them feel good but once that wears off they will get back into their old buying routine. Needless to say Dick’s didn’t say they were going to stop selling guns.

On the flip side hunters and 2A folks will stop going their completely. Our guys hold grudges and don’t forget this stuff.

Participant

Quote by: maxx

Quote by: BrownItsDown

My guess is it may boost sales at first, people from the left wanting to shop there right away because it makes them feel good but once that wears off they will get back into their old buying routine. Needless to say Dick’s didn’t say they were going to stop selling guns.

On the flip side hunters and 2A folks will stop going their completely. Our guys hold grudges and don’t forget this stuff.

I completely agree maxx.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.