Deerstands with the black mesh seats 2018-09-11T12:53:22+00:00

Home Forums Hunting General Hunting Deerstands with the black mesh seats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

is it just me or does anyone else prefer the metal bars with the cushion you can remove and take home over these newer styles that I seem to see more and more of with the black mesh seats. How does that weather? Will it past the rest of time? I can see them wearing in faster, having factory defects where it’s connected, the ones I’ve experienced you couldn’t remove them without tools. Maybe they make the stand half a pound lighter or animals are not attracted to them as much not really sure. What’s everyone’s thoughts advantages or disadvantages to them?

cage
    Participant

The mesh conforms to your butt much better. Also they don’t restrict blood flow to your legs , thereby being much more comfortable.

IaCraigIaCraig
    Participant

For long sits I find the web/cloth seats much more comfortable,  plus I don’t like carrying a seat pad with me and that is if I remember.  I can’t say how long they will weather or if squirrels will eat them,  because the only stands I have with them are my climbers.  All my ladder stands are the cheap ones with wire mesh that need a seat pad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.