Home Forums Hunting Deer Hunting Dang!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

So this post isn’t that exciting, but I shot a nice doe tonight. For the first time I didn’t use my fixed 3 blade muzzy, and tried a 2 in 2 blade rage! Dang what a hole and the blood! I’ve never seen anything like it. Thing did a back flip and pulled up within 40 yards. Again Dang!

walleyegolfer
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The 2 blade rages are very nice (Just don’t use the three blade version). I do not use them, but a TON of people I know do with great results….Until my Epek’s fail however I will not be switching. The Epek’s cause some SERIOUS damage.

Txc
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Those rage broadheads are it! You can put your fist in the exit wound!! Ya they are wicked!

fishhook
    Participant
    Up
    Down

As long as they make them that’s what I’ll use. I hear lots of people say mechanicals don’t open up everytime and blah blah blah. I really don’t see how the rage 2 blade could not open up on impact. Great design and they are tough too. I’ve stuck a couple in the dirt and thought they would be destroyed. I just sharpened them back up and put them back in the quiver. I’m sold on them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.