Home Forums Fishing Ice Fishing DALE

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Participant

GWS Dale!

Participant

An update on Dale, I just talked to him and he went home this morning, he’s taking it easy because he’s sore all over but feeling better!!!

Ed

Participant

WOOT–great news————Ok Dale stay off the ice. its all mine now 😆

d00buckd00buck
    Participant

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys/gals…it’s always nice to know people are pulling and praying for you! B)

My diagnosis was right ventricular outflow tachychardia…for what it’s worth! Means nothing to me…guess I had some spark plug wires crossed! 🙄 😆 The docs performed some electrical mapping and ablasion during a 6hr surgery, and were happy with the results. Time will tell if I am happy with them! :mrgreen: I am home now, and resting. Pretty sore and weak, and missing the dip of Cope and Natty Light…oh, and most of my body hair thanks to all the different electrodes/IV’s/etc I had stuck to me! If there is a next time…I’m shaving before going in! 😉

Thanks to Chad for getting me to the hospital relatively safely! 😆 Sorry for stopping our fishing trip early, and getting out of cleaning the fish!

Hope to be out on the ice with you all soon! 😀

Participant

good to see ya back in the game dale

Participant

“ventricular outflow tachychardia” sounds like a muskie lure. :mrgreen: Great to see you back. :mrgreen:

Participant

Good to know you are home and back on the way to “normal,” what ever that is!

One of the benefits of having had heart surgery was that it proved to Bigjake that I really do have a heart . . . .

Continued best wishes and prayers

Popwood

nater3nater3
    Participant

Dale,
    Any chance of you still making the gill fest?
    Nate

Participant

Plug wires and timing, eh? You’ll be running on all cylinders again. Best wishes!

Participant

Good to see you back!!! 😀

Participant

Great to see you back Dale! Glad everything went good. Be a good boy for a day or so…

Bob

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Great to have you back. We love ya man.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

Quote by: kenhump

“ventricular outflow tachychardia” sounds like a muskie lure. :mrgreen: Great to see you back. :mrgreen:

That was pretty dang funny.

Good to see you back Dale, will you be at the gillfest?

Participant

Good to know you are doing alright Dale. Hope you get rested up and back out on the ice soon.

Participant

Quote by: d00buck

Thanks to Chad for getting me to the hospital relatively safely! 😆 Sorry for stopping our fishing trip early, and getting out of cleaning the fish!

Hope to be out on the ice with you all soon! 😀

No problem buddy 😉 I should tell you, when I got ready to clean the fish(after I drank all the beer you left in my truck) I couldnt find a sack for the fish guts. I found a fareway sack in the back seat of the truck so I used it. I was about half done cleaning the fish before I realized that you had all your jigs in that sack. 😳 Well I went a head and finished cleaning the fish and since your cooler was empty, I just put the sack in there so you could sort it out when you got home 😆 Jk Im glad everything went well and your back home. I have a bag of fillets for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.