Home Forums Fishing Ice Fishing DALE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dale and I went to Big Creek last night and I ended up taking him to the hospital!! We fished for an hour and a half or so and all of the sudden he got really quiet. I asked him if he was OK and he said he needed some fresh air so he got out of the shack. I didn’t really think much of it but I asked if he wanted to go and he said maybe we should. We loaded up in the truck and he said maybe I should just take him to the hospital. I didn’t realize how bad he was feeling until then, he was pretty calm and even helped load up the gear. He said his heart was beating really fast and he was light headed. I waited at the hospital until his wife arrived. The nurse came out before I left and said that he was doing OK but it was a good thing he went. Dales wife called this morning and said that they were going to keep him for a couple of days and possibly do something to correct it tomorrow?? They were still running some tests. She said he was doing fine and just wants to be out for the gill feast. I thought you guys would like to know. Chad

Participant

Crap, I hope he’s ok. I’ll be thjinking of you buddy!

Participant

That’s scary…good job on making the decision to get him to the hospital.

Hope you get better Dale.

Participant

Thanks for the post Chad,keep us aware of whats happing with him. Thanks Jack

Participant

WOW! That’s not good at all, Chad. About what time did this all take place? Where on BC were you guys? Chad P. & I were just North of the middle boat ramp from about 6:30 until 10:30…..had no idea all this was taking place. Please keep us posted.

-Munchy

Participant

Thanks for the post Chad,keep us aware of whats happing with him. Thanks Jack

Participant

Wow….keep us posted Chad. Here’s to a speedy recovery. I have a feeling Dale’s giving the nurses all they can handle 😀

Chad

Participant

Munchy, We were out from the East boat ramp. We got set up around 7:30 and left the lake shortly after 9:00

rellison8rellison8
    Participant

Thinkin about cha Dale and hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Take care,
    Randy

Participant

Quote by: crappii

Munchy, We were out from the East boat ramp. We got set up around 7:30 and left the lake shortly after 9:00

I think I saw you guys drive out from the East. I was in the cove North & West of ya on the snowobile.

Boy, If I’d known you guys were out there, I woud have came over and helped out….

Thanks again for letting us know.

-Munchy

Participant

Thanks for the post, Way to stay with him. Dale we are thinking about you. Get well soon. Take care bud.

Participant

I’m glad you got him to the hospital!!!! Please keep us updated on his condition!! Hang in there buddy we still have some fishing to do!!!

Ed

Participant

Thanks for the info Chad.

Get well soon Dale.

Participant

Thanks for the post. Very glad to hear he got to the hospital okay. We will pray for a speedy recovery.

Bob

nater3nater3
    Participant

Will be praying for ya Dale. Chad, please keep us updated on anything you hear.
    Nate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.