Coyote Pelts?2019-02-11T03:33:14-05:00

Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting Coyote Pelts?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone on here has any untanned coyote pelts that they’d part with? I have a deer hide and a couple of squirrels I’m going to try my hand at tanning for the first time and I’d love to have a few coyote pelts to make hats and maybe a jacket out of and do all the tanning at once. I’ve tried hunting them myself but haven’t had any luck so just thought I’d check with you guys. I’m in Marshalltown by the way. My old username was Zander from the old site, I can’t get back into that account that I had for years so I had to create this new one. Anyway shoot me a pm or respond to this thread if you have any leads on where I could get ahold of pelts. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Alex

Participant

you going to skin them? I’m sure be hunting this week some time you can have ours. how do i get a hold of you?

Participant

you going to skin them? I’m sure be hunting this week some time you can have ours. how do i get a hold of you?

runninyotes I sent you a private message.

Participant

I’ve got a whole coyote in the freezer that was given to me that I’d give to you. I’m in Boone. Might not be home for a couple days as my wife and I are having a baby

Participant

I’ve got a whole coyote in the freezer that was given to me that I’d give to you. I’m in Boone. Might not be home for a couple days as my wife and I are having a baby

Mr.icefishing

sent you a pm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!