Home Forums Miscellaneous Camping Cot Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good Question? I know its sounds like I am stupid, but I never paid attention how it folds. I dump it out of the bag, set it up and put the ends on. All I know it all goes into a bag about a tad bigger around and 5 inches taller then a bag used for folding chairs. Just weighs allot more. I also have the nightstand for each one, they are a pain to set up and pack, but what a nice pace for your shirt pantsm socks, hat and lantern. Everything in one place when you go to bed and when you get up.

Hey I need to get the guy near Coralville Lake some coyote urine, the same one your helping out with the dog proofs. Maybe next week I can kill two birds with one stone.

Larry

brittlabbrittlab
    Participant
    Participant

Hello again speng5: I found a army hospital bed for sale on e-bay for $64.00 or best offer, he is from Montezuma Ia.. The item # is 291483659242. You can raise up the ends to sit up for reading and eating or raise the other end to raise your legs up or remove the slides completely if you want to. If you would like to check mine out I’m in Iowa City. Just let me know. Good Luck O – R

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.