Home Forums Hunting Upland Game Cold weather hunting glove solution – Feedback welcome!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

After hunting many seasons in cold weather for upland bird I was tired of hunting for the perfect glove that provided warmth but weren’t hindering. I never did find that glove and so I developed my own solution.

I would love to have this community’s feedback and hope I can help end some of your cold finger woes!

Check it out here:  Shell Outdoors SleeveShield

Thanks in advance to this great community.

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Blocked

No way on this planet would I use a product or hunt with someone that uses a product that covers the trigger of a firearm. A nice pair insulated golf gloves solves the need for a product looking for a solution.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

WhipWhip
    Participant

I normally wear a light wool glove on my shooting hand. If it’s really cold I will wear a pair of cabela’s heavy gloves with the shooting finger option. I have hunted elk at -20 straight temp and wore a light wool glove inside my insulated chopper mittens and pulled off the mitten to shoot. It was so dang cold the elk just kinda stood there while I got ready and shot.

Whip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.