Home Forums Trapping / Fur Handling Fur Handling Champ Hunters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

To the guys that have the champion blood lines. What are the names of your dogs?

Participant

Zoe. :question:

Participant

Blaster, famous bluetick in my parts

Participant

NtChGrCh Babe (2wins toward Grand). Got a litter of pups on the ground now outta her and GrNtChPKCCh Horton Creek Shockey the best bluetick stud in IOWA!

Babe

here’s one of our other females also top bred

My 13 year old coon dog Sophie still doin it

frmboybuckfrmboybuck
    Participant

Nice pics, nice Blues, and two fine lookin coonhunters Mo….

Participant

Thanks, here are some of the pups

Participant

I’m still voting for blaster blood. 5th at the world hunt in ’88. Pretty good for an old bluetick.

Participant

Quote by: Brad+Phillips

I’m still voting for blaster blood. 5th at the world hunt in ’88. Pretty good for an old bluetick.

There is no Blaster blood left. It has died off. Even Joe doesn’t have any except for the frozen semen he kept. On a side note, there was another dog in the 88 world hunt that was the World Champion Bluetick. His name was Toad and his blood is still flowing…

Participant

another Iowa blue in the same world hunt was Topper placed 7th I think Toad, Blaster and Topper all went back to Kirby’s breeding we have a male from Denny that we crossed on a treeing cur female that is out of 2 NKC champions

Participant

he’s not a champion but he will give coyotes a run and if they stop lights out

Participant

I hunt with Joey, I know all about the frozen semen. Just trying to throw an old coon hunter into the mix. I believe the Checkbook is blasters son though. I would like to comp. hunt but it seems like playing poker to me. Gotta be a fast caller and not tell the whole truth sometimes. You comp. guy sure do log the miles though, I gotta give you that. Takes a lot of dedication!!!!!

Participant

I hunt with Joey, I know all about the frozen semen. !!!!!

THAT JUST DOESN’T SOUND RIGHT, not on a public forum. What happens in the woods stay’s in the wood!!

Spur was way better than Blaster 😛

Craig Smith

Participant

Well you must know Joey, if you think that sounds wrong! Both Spur and Blaster were before my time, I’ve heard a lot of old coon dog stories though. Lots of trophies and plaques around from the past. Rex K. has all the old blood lines in his head.

frmboybuckfrmboybuck
    Participant

I hunt with Joey, I know all about the frozen semen. Just trying to throw an old coon hunter into the mix. I believe the Checkbook is blasters son though. I would like to comp. hunt but it seems like playing poker to me. Gotta be a fast caller and not tell the whole truth sometimes. You comp. guy sure do log the miles though, I gotta give you that. Takes a lot of dedication!!!!!

The most important thing for a comp hunter is to know your dogs inside and out. Everything else will fall in place.

Participant

Wow Brad

You hang with Joe and Rex and you talk about it on a public forum, somethings are better left unsaid.

Quote by: MuddyMo

There is no Blaster blood left. It has died off. Even Joe doesn’t have any except for the frozen semen he kept. .

MM,

Is it that Joe has no dogs out Blaster or Spur any more ? or all of there pups are gone and the line is gone?
    Been out of the loop for years now

Craig

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.