Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Canada fly in out of International falls

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Guys 6 of us are looking at doing a fly in for 5 days fishing first part of June any good leads Not looking for anything fancy

Participant

I don’t think you will find many, if any out of I-falls. Logistically it’s just not practical. Go 1.5 hours north to Nestor Falls and fly with Nestor Falls Outposts or Northwest flying.

Participant

I think there’s is alot that fly out of Fort Frances. There is loads of float planes on rainy and they were flying over constantly when we were up by Dryden. Don’t know of any of the guides, lakes or pilots tho

Participant

Gateway North send me emails all summer of pretty good deals to fill in their tine slots, I have been looking at flying out of international falls too, I want to take my son on his 1st Canada trip and flying out of there would cut some of the drive time to the other fly in outfits further north

Participant

Hello: You may have to fly out of Ft. Frances. May be a big hassle flying from I-falls on U S soil and go in to Canada. The outfitters should know. Good Luck . O – R

Participant

How about Ear Falls area

Participant

Showalter’s is out of Ear Falls. Amik Outposts is just North of there as well.

Participant

Thanks guys used an outpost thru Showalters

Participant

I’m doing an early September trip with Showalters in 2018. Eddie should give me a discount now.

I see you are from Dennison? One of the guys going up with our group lives in Woodbine.

Anyhow, what outpost camp did you guys end up with? We’re doing a trip into Meandrine Lake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.