Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation California Shootings

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Why do you suppose there are no reports coming out of California on the weapon that the former military veteran used in the deadly shooting Friday. The day of the shooting, the ABC World news reported a semi-automatic rifle. What about the gun that the shooter used in the killing of 1 officer and the wounding of another in Pomona, California, also Friday. Maybe they don’t want the world to know that one of the states with the strictest gun control laws on the books don’t work or maybe their sanctuary state status failed.

Participant

Suspect. Isaias De Jesus Valencia, 39,

Participant

Good chance the shooter is here illegally which doesn’t look good for what California stands for. They believe in protecting the illegals over the citizens.

Participant

AR, oh wait, they are not allowed to have those rifles.

Quote by: dogdown

Why do you suppose there are no reports coming out of California on the weapon that the former military veteran used in the deadly shooting Friday. The day of the shooting, the ABC World news reported a semi-automatic rifle. What about the gun that the shooter used in the killing of 1 officer and the wounding of another in Pomona, California, also Friday. Maybe they don’t want the world to know that one of the states with the strictest gun control laws on the books don’t work or maybe their sanctuary state status failed.

He did NOT serve in the military. He took part in the JROTC program when he attended Garey High School as a student. Also nearly three years ago, he was sent to state prison for illegally possessing a firearm and ammunition and discharging a gun in a school zone, as well as destruction of jail property.

Participant

Are we talking about the same person, Wong. He was a former patient of the facility who was suffering from PTSD.

Participant

Albert Wong was a former military rifleman, with four awards and a marksman award. Also, he carried a rifle into the building and was heavily armed.

Quote by: dogdown

Albert Wong was a former military rifleman, with four awards and a marksman award. Also, he carried a rifle into the building and was heavily armed.

Sorry, thought you were talking about the guy that killed the two cops. Amazing how all this can be happening in the state with the most restrictive firearms policies.

Participant

Apparently these gun laws don’t work. 😯 As reported, he used a semi automatic rifle, any bets on it being an assault rifle? Oh wait, they’re not allowed to have a multi bullet rifle there.

I just found out that my BIL was the first responder along with his fire crew at the scene of the VA shooting. If I can pry any details in the coming days I’ll let you know.

Participant

I would most certainly be interested in knowing along with a few others. My guess is an AR, maybe not, but why would the press not be all over this if it was.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.