Home Forums Miscellaneous Love it….Hate it… Cabelas and Obamacare

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

This is pretty sneeky and I’m proud of Cabelas if its true but if anyone has been to a Cabelas store lately could you check yiour reciept and see if this is correct.

http://www.infowars.com/medical-excise-tax-on-retail-receipts-show-how-were-screwed-by-obamacare/

Mayor of Hickory Grove

whiterook
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This once “great” country, is headed down the crapper.

hammerhead
    Participant
    Up
    Down

i have been to cabelas in prarie twice since christmas and did not have that on my reciept. it could be something that is only in certain states or with certain purchases or just hasnt been implimented in all stores yet. im going again soon and will definately check every visit from now on.

huntingirl
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Read the top of the article it states it was a glitch.

AlexMV
    Participant
    Mengo
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I was just at Cabela’s in Prarie Du Chen Tuesday and there was nothing on my receipt; the tax rate was 5.49%. Not sure if that is higher than in the past or not.

taylortomtt
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This tax is a new 2.3% specifically for any medical equipment purchased for use in human healthcare. The new tax is real, the Cabela’s reciept may have been wrong. I have seen this tax on a few reciepts I have had this year for various purchases (not at Cabela’s). The costs of this new bill are only now being realized by the general public.

iowavf
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: taylortomtt

This tax is a new 2.3% specifically for any medical equipment purchased for use in human healthcare. The new tax is real, the Cabela’s reciept may have been wrong. I have seen this tax on a few reciepts I have had this year for various purchases (not at Cabela’s). The costs of this new bill are only now being realized by the general public.

I don’t think the general middle class people who he was Bsing for a vote has seen the cost of this bill yet!

[email protected]
    Up
    Down

The majority of people in this country are low information voters and probably wont even notice if their pay check has changed. This tax increase has to be blatently pointed out to them.

HEROMA
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Why do you think Pelosi wanted to pass this before people got a chance to read it? Just like the current gun control debate we are being hosed by the current administration.

kenhump
    Participant
    IaCraig
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This was interesting, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.