Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Participant

To be honest, I can’t think of any weak points, at least none that would prevent me from buying another. I love mine!

Participant

Quote by: medicdano

A Yoder is a nice grill. I have had a Green Mountain for 3 years now and love it. I do wish it got a little hotter, but I can still make a better steak than any restaurant. Not to mention it smokes AWESOME! And its half the price of a Yoder with a cover and blanket.

I like my Green Mountain also. I don’t do a whole lot of grilling on it compared to my charcoal weber but it works great for grilling and really good for smoking.

Participant

Quote by: maxx

I am switching to a pellet I just haven’t decided which one yet. Green mountain is on the list cause of
    Wifi but I am thinking I want to buy once and have something that can get hotter. I am thinking Rec Ted or yoder.

I have a green mountain, great smoker but its not a grill. I tried hamburgers and brats and it got them hot enough but no char. Pizza is great on it. I have the wifi but don’t use it the feature as much as I thought since I have to be within its range. Having my phone beep when its low on pellets is good.

Participant

Grill grates would help you with the char. I use mine on the yoder and works awesome. I didn’t get char without them either. I still think for grilling charcoal is my favorite.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.