Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

that seems like a pretty petty thing to not be friends with someone about. like high school drama. we cook our tenderloin many different ways. sometimes in soup chunks, somtimes stuffed.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: mskursh

that seems like a pretty petty thing to not be friends with someone about. like high school drama. we cook our tenderloin many different ways. sometimes in soup chunks, somtimes stuffed.

Look, I’m not saying its a mature, or even a justifiable position. I just think they’re not enjoying that particular cut of meat the way a fella should, and in doing so, it illuminates a character flaw.

I will add that I could be entirely wrong … but I doubt it.

:mrgreen:

3.5 tens3.5 tens
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Heinrix_54

A non-hunting friend shared this video with me via Facebook, saying she thought of me when she saw the video. I forgave her ignorance, then informed her that the video that she’d just shared shows a sin against nature.

If you do ANYTHING with a deer tenderloin other than apply salt and pepper, sear it on a super hot flame, let it sit for 5 minutes, then slice thin and serve rare, I’m not sure we can be friends.

X100,000,000,000 ❗

"I have always had a soft spot in my heart for marshes. They challenge me to come and look. Their capacity for mothering wild life is far greater than the drier uplands, no matter how beautiful they may be. It seems to me that no man is closer to the beginning of things and the eternal motherhood of the outdoors than when he is familiar with a marsh."

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.