Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum America’s Top Fish Taxidermist in SW Iowa???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ll admit it.  I’m a terrible fisherman.  I’m not patient when it comes to fishing and as a general rule I’m not very good at it.  But when I learned this morning that my friend and customer, Jimmy Lawrence, had an article in Grandview Outdoors printed with that title, I thought it was worth sharing.

He’s offered to do a fish or two for my daughter but I’ve never taken him up on it.  Maybe I better!  I thought I’d post this up.  Kind of nice when we can showcase some of the Iowa folks doing it up right for the rest of the country!

What an honor!  Check this out:  https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/fishing/americas-top-fish-taxidermist?fbclid=IwAR39kAV98eJgCrdpdDOR91_xo3F-dY-LMrNHbQMmlU8tDsgQdaRjygGGC68

"I thought I trusted the rope until it mattered to me whether it would bear me. Now it matters, and I find I didn't..." - C.S. "Jack" Lewis - A Grief Observed

Keymaster

Hi folks! I am new to administering this site, now that Patrick has left, I am learning my way around the “back office” functions. I know it has probably been frustrating to attempt to post and never seeing it show up in the forums. Please be patient with me as I sift through all of this and I promise, there will be daily reviews of pending posts. All contact requests come directly to me as well so hit me up with questions if you need help and I will do my best to help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.