Admin Help Please2013-10-31T13:54:21-05:00

Home Forums Technical Support Frequently Asked Questions Admin Help Please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve been trying to change the email address that I provided when I opened my account as I no longer use that account and can no longer remember the password. I can log in to this site and go to my account where it tells me I have to enter my email twice or enter my password. The email address is already filled in (the wrong email address) so I enter my password and the screen changes and reads “thank you, your changes have been saved.” So I change the email addresses and enter my password and it just tells me to re-enter my password and re-sets the email address I’ve tried to change. Any assistence is much appreciated. Thank you.

Participant

You have a PM

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

PM me your address that you would like it changed to and I can do so for you.

Participant

Thanks Patrick

Participant

Was just looking over my account and noticed my email address is still the old one that I can’t seem to change. Can any of the admins help me? Just want to change the address to one that I currently use instead of the one that is listed. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

cs

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

You have a PM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!