Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Abu Garcia baitcaster deals

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Abu Garcia has select Abu Garcia Revo SX Low Profile Baitcast Reels on sale for $59.99 each. Shipping is free on $25+ orders

Available options:•RVO3 SX (Right, 6.4:1 Gear Ratio)
    •RVO3 SX-L (Left, 6.4:1 Gear Ratio)
    •RVO3 SX-HS-L (Left, 7.1:1 Gear Ratio)

This seems like a good deal thought I’d share.

Participant

Sweet deal. I just got a Revo SX this year and it’s very nice.
    Veritas Rods are also on sale for $32.

Participant

All Abu baitcasters seem nice at first for me then they break. With 3 broken 6501C3 and a Black Max I plan on trying a different brand for replacing them. Not sure if its to many plastic components or what but I’m done with that brand.

cowboycowboy
    Participant

dang, they raised it from $60 to $84, and they are out of stock. BS!!!

Participant

I got mine in time. Have 4 revo sx with no problems. Have had them for over 5 years. The black max is junk

Participant

Quote by: bigbuckhunter88

I got mine in time. Have 4 revo sx with no problems. Have had them for over 5 years. The black max is junk

Agree. Bought mine in BSP in Brandon when first came out. Zero problems. Believe it run about $140 then.

Participant

I feel I got really lucky. Managed to find a Veritas 2.0 7′ MHF spinning rod and a Veritas 2.0 7’6″ MHF casting rod for $32 each. Was a total of $68 after tax and free shipping, hard to beat that.

cowboycowboy
    Participant

I don’t really need another reel, but for $60 I was going to get one, pisses me off they changed the price.

Participant

Quote by: cowboy

I don’t really need another reel, but for $60 I was going to get one, pisses me off they changed the price.

I’m not sure when it started but like any big sale they usually don’t last long. There weren’t many options when I first looked but glad I did when I did.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.