Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter A update??????????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hows it going on fixing the site slowness? Today Monday it took 12 minutes to come up several blank pages once it came up tried to get to a form first page opened then when to second page blank. Also got the freaded ooooooooppppppppppssssssssss check your address site not responding. Went to other sites and are working great.

Bob non turkey hunting coutdown 😥

drifty4
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’m not seeing much for speed here either.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

HideHunter
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hey! Two of the last three mornings I’ve actually been able to get on the site. That’s an improvement. 😉 😀

I’m still in the dark ages on dial up – so I don’t expect too much. 😉

HEROMA
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It’s no better, keep tweeking IO.

[email protected]
    Up
    Down

We are still tweaking and moving things around. This bug is a tricky one to find and figure out, just when we think we have things solved it goes back to the slowness 😡 . Stay patient and we will fix it one way or the other.

Thanks,

Patrick

flyfishr
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Mite just have to kill the site and start over I just posted on a thread and it took 14 minutes to complete the transaction and I have high speed. Keep on digging

gsiebrecht
    Participant
    Up
    Down

sometimes its quicker to just reinstall the server apps like apache, mysql and php, Since other sites hosted on this server are slow as well its probably not the forum software.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.