A few canines2019-03-01T16:07:55-05:00

Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting A few canines

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As Always, love your pics. It was a nice way to begin my morning just going over them. Do you have any leads that are panning out on your lion hunt? With all the snow I bet you put in a few extra miles this year. Good luck in your hunt…..

Participant

As Always, love your pics. It was a nice way to begin my morning just going over them. Do you have any leads that are panning out on your lion hunt? With all the snow I bet you put in a few extra miles this year. Good luck in your hunt…..

No leads as of late. You as well as most realize. It is luck of the draw to get on a lion. They are few & far between in any given area. Last Winter I could’ve got up on one early am. As an ex-co worker seen one cross Hwy 14 North of M’town on his way to work. (lion crossed into the Air port section). To date…4 lion sightings in that section. There was good snow cover that day also. He failed to contact me right then. Lion was out in the wide open rolling crop hills. Would’ve been hammer time. Oh, well. No quit in me. Seen roughly 20+ coyotes this yr. Pretty shabby pop.

Participant

Thanks for posting. Love seeing the picks of coyotes and red balls.

Participant

Thanks for posting. Love seeing the picks of coyotes and red balls.

Yo!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!