350 Legend2019-03-07T18:21:45-05:00

Home Forums Hunting Firearms 350 Legend

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anybody making AR-15 barrels for the 350 Legend yet?  Seen any in stock?

might be the next build I do for the heck of it.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

I *think* CMMG announced they were doing guns at least at SHOT show?

Participant

Check out Satern Barrels in Estherville Ia.       https://www.saternbarrels.net/

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

I *think* CMMG announced they were doing guns at least at SHOT show?

I think I found a CMMG barrel, waiting on confirmation that it is in stock ready to ship.  Can’t trust the inventory numbers that are listed on a website.

UPDATE: They will not be shipping the 350 barrels, rifles, or uppers till May.  🙁

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by ECFirearms ECFirearms. Reason: availability

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

Dead Shot Barrels makes a 20″ for $250.  There isn’t a lot of ballistic info out there for this cartridge but I’m betting the additional 25% length will be noticeable.

Participant

Winchester Ammunition has narrowed down the window to May 2019 for ammo at retailers.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!