350 Legend2019-03-07T18:21:45-05:00

Home Forums Hunting Firearms 350 Legend

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anybody making AR-15 barrels for the 350 Legend yet?  Seen any in stock?

might be the next build I do for the heck of it.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

I *think* CMMG announced they were doing guns at least at SHOT show?

Participant

Check out Satern Barrels in Estherville Ia.       https://www.saternbarrels.net/

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

I *think* CMMG announced they were doing guns at least at SHOT show?

I think I found a CMMG barrel, waiting on confirmation that it is in stock ready to ship.  Can’t trust the inventory numbers that are listed on a website.

UPDATE: They will not be shipping the 350 barrels, rifles, or uppers till May.  🙁

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by ECFirearms ECFirearms. Reason: availability

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

Dead Shot Barrels makes a 20″ for $250.  There isn’t a lot of ballistic info out there for this cartridge but I’m betting the additional 25% length will be noticeable.

Participant

Winchester Ammunition has narrowed down the window to May 2019 for ammo at retailers.

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

Winchester Ammunition has narrowed down the window to May 2019 for ammo at retailers.

Looks like Winchester is shipping the 350 Legend ammo.  They announced it on their FB page yesterday.

350L

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!