Home Forums Hunting Firearms 350 Legand AR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is a bit of a long shot. I built a 350 Legand. We are going to take it to WI for the rifle season, my 12 year old is going to use it.

I cannot find a magazine for it so it is essentially a 2 shot gun. I can run one in the chamber and one in the mag.

Does anyone on here have one that they would be willing to sell me or let me use for a week in WI?  I know it is a long shot but I figured it was worth checking.  I have two on order but I think they are all back ordered.

Participant

I have one you can borrow.

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

I have heard is very easy to modify a PMag 5.56 magazine with a dremel tool.  About 2 minutes and basic skills.

You could go to youtube and search for 350 legend magazine modification.

As with all self modifications to firearm parts, doing so is at your own risk and you accept full responsibility.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by ECFirearmsECFirearms.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by ECFirearmsECFirearms.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

I’m impressed.  Someone had a question and a couple people offered some help.  Pretty descent.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

This is a bit of a long shot. I built a 350 Legand. We are going to take it to WI for the rifle season, my 12 year old is going to use it. I cannot find a magazine for it so it is essentially a 2 shot gun. I can run one in the chamber and one in the mag. Does anyone on here have one that they would be willing to sell me or let me use for a week in WI? I know it is a long shot but I figured it was worth checking. I have two on order but I think they are all back ordered.

I have a 243wssm AR upper on a 5.56 cal lower. I use 5.56 cal P-mags(which are the best mags imho). The only thing I have had to modify for the “fatter round”. Was the magazine catch on the side of the mag.

Participant

Thanks guys. The ones I ordered showed up a day after I posted this.   I never got an email confirmation or anything. Apparently CMMG system was screwed up for a while.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.