Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting 2nd litter this pm

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Pretty windy. I took most of the short clips & pics free hand. Not the best, but close enough for me. Took my wife out early for a view. The pups came out right after we arrived, way COOL! Wife said, it was awesome to see them up close. Closest, she had ever been to a Red Fox was a 1/4 mile away. I parked around 15′ away so she could see the tube & the ditch hillside.

They went out into the field to fight & lounge around.

I sat down on the road edge, about 6′ from the culvert tube. Out they came again. They went in/out of the tube many times over 45 minutes.

15′ away.

8′ away.

25′ away

25′ away, check out them chompers :mrgreen:

25′ away.

I’ll up-load some short clips later. They take forever to up-load to photobucket. One of these pups was a male, he kept being naughty to one of the females. I won’t show that one 😆 😳

Took my wife home, as the pups went inside the tube. I came back & sat there for an hr…I got nothing. Oh well, I’m heading back home. Up ahead 2 city blocks I see an adult Red coming my way. Red cuts across the highway. Red has something in it’s mouth. Maybe a young rabbit or a gopher?

I couldn’t see any male equipment, so I figure he’s a she 😆 . As there were some baron teets on it’s underside. She looked mighty gaunt to me. Running herself ragged no doubt.

Participant

Those are some great pics!

Participant

Thanks, enjoy.

Participant

Wow! Marty Stouffer would be jealous! Mamma was OK with y’all that close?
    Super cool, thanks for posting ’em.
    Mike

Participant

Adult female was out hunting. She’s coming up.

Participant

Iowahorn you took the words outta my mouth. I was just talkin bout ole Marty

Participant

You’re sure doing a fine job of entertaining yourself, as well as all the rest of us. It must be a lot of fun to see them up that close. Thanks Ev!

Mom & Popwood.

Keymaster

Looking forward to the video’s Great pics! Cute little buggers 😉

Participant

Amazing photos! Being an outdoorsman makes you forget politics and appreciate God’s Creation instead. Thanks for being thoughtful and quick. You made lots of us little and big boys smile from ear to ear today!

Participant

Be careful, Ev. You know that grizzly guy got killed a couple of years ago by getting a little too friendly with his critters. I can just picture all those little fox pups piling on you at once. :mrgreen: Great pictures, as always!

Participant

It would take atleast of all of them to bring me down, like an old bull elk? 😆 Well, maybe two to three? actually 8O. Like an old fool, I let the video clips run to [dang]long. So I’ll have to re-copy them to up-load them to post [DUH!] 🙄 One clip was really neat. As I lip-sqeeked one of them to within about 6-7′. Once she winded me & didn’t like what she smelled . She then bolted away like greased lightening. No doubt her sniffer was working properly :mrgreen:

Participant

Well, I messed up big time. Trying to up-load these clips. I had given up late last night on Photobucket. Then this morning I stupidly deleted the origional clips, after trying to make shorter copies. I thought all was lost. So I got on Photobucket a minute ago. I was surprised they loaded up from last night. Here are the only two clips that were salvaged 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.