Home Forums Fishing Bowfishing 2012 Bowfishing Tournament Schedule

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Another thing on the Red Rock shoot, with it being a charity fundraiser there isnt the additional 10 dollar non member fee attached to this one

Participant

im just starting out bowfishing this year. i hear its alot of fun to do and i do love shooting my old bow. i actually live right near the knoxiville area. i didn’t know until after reading this that bowfishing tournaments were put on. i would love to be able to do one of these someday. maybe i can get to the red rock one this year. just don’t really have a boat to get to most of the fish. but hopefully it works out.

Participant

Quote by: rippergerc

im just starting out bowfishing this year. i hear its alot of fun to do and i do love shooting my old bow. i actually live right near the knoxiville area. i didn’t know until after reading this that bowfishing tournaments were put on. i would love to be able to do one of these someday. maybe i can get to the red rock one this year. just don’t really have a boat to get to most of the fish. but hopefully it works out.

If water levels stay like they are wading may be a better option! Bank shooters are welcome in every tournament!

Participant

Theres usually a team present that can use another member too. Its always fun meeting and shooting with new people. If you want to do some of these, PM me or Wendlwhacker and we will try to get you on a boat with someone.

Participant

Sweet. that sounds pretty good. 😀 ill have to hit you up sometime for that.

Participant

Quote by: wendlwacker

If water levels stay like they are wading may be a better option! Bank shooters are welcome in every tournament!

i would do some wading but i don’t exactly tower over the water levels. im only 5’1″. i think id be more swimming than wading LOL. that would be interesting to watch.

Participant

Just a reminder to all you bowfishishers, the May 12 tournament on the Iowa Great Lakes is only two short weeks away! Been hearing about lots of big buffalo and drum already. If we get a few warm days the big commons should be up shallow too. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Meeting and launch at Hwy 9 State Ramp

Tournament runs 8 am to 4 pm with a mandatory meeting for participants at 745.

Participant

redrock tournament or eric church concert on the 28th……. anyway i can do both? haha

Participant

The Iowa Great Lakes tournament is 12 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant

Quote by: wendlwacker

The Iowa Great Lakes tournament is 12 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going? I know I am!

Participant

Cant wait to kick this year off, Anyone else getting excited?

Participant

It will be interesting to see how the Odessa yeomanry turns out. Personal opinion it’s way too late in the year.

Participant

I’m trying to get a couple guys together for the upcoming Odessa tournament. This would be my/our first tournament and I can’t wait. Hopefully we can pull it off. I don’t have a boat, so hopefully my other guys will come through. Either that or I’ll be hoping someone is looking to pick up an extra shooter or I’ll do the wading thing.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.